Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Adventure of Celebrating Our Birthday's At Grandpa and Grandma's Farm



Last weekend we went to my Grandpa and Grandma McClintock's house in Shellsburg.  It takes about 2 hours to get to their farm...I watched Pirates of the Caribbean and we were there. 


My mom grew up in this house and they have lived here for a long time (I asked my Mom and she said almost 40 years). 


When we got to their house I played football with my cousins Cameron and Carson. Cameron put the black under our eyes so we looked like football players.  We all love the Iowa Hawkeyes.


Carson is one of my best friends. We have a lot of fun playing. I hope I get to stay at his house this summer.  


We had a cookout and ate outside.  I sat by my Great Grandma.  Her name is Hazel Hagan McClintock. My Mom and Dad named me after her.  We just celebrated her 100th birthday. I love her very much. She is my good friend and loves that I have her name Hagan.  


After we ate lunch outside, we had a water fight. It was so much fun. We were very wet.


I like to play in their sandbox and swing too.


There are 9 cousins.  We beat the girls.  There are 5 boys and 4 girls.  This is a picture of my sister Brianna with Riley and Grayce. Zoey was sleeping.She is a baby.  


Before we went home, Uncle Ryan said we could go his house to play on the trampoline.  I love to jump on it with my cousins.  It is funny to watch them fall down and jump really high.

I have a very nice and fun family.  I am happy that they are all my friends too.

6 comments:

  1. Great post, Hagan! Interesting how you got your name, what a special thing to share with someone special. Sounds like the summer is turning out AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time! I have a lot of cousins, and we are still close, even as adults. The farm must be a magical place to visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog! I'm glad you told the story about your name, because I've wondered about that. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip to the farm. I live in Iowa, too, and I always enjoy visiting my relatives who live on a farm. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hagan...This blog post is so making me wish it were summer vacation here in NH. Luc, Nic, and I have one more week to go. They'll be getting their blogs going soon. I'm not sure your mom told you but I have a former student who looks just like Carson. I LOVE the Animoto video of your Grandpa's and Grandma's farm. Wow, what a great place to hang out with family and friends. Let's skype soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hagan - You are a good writer. From your blog, we are getting to know you. I remember playing football with my cousins. I have 3 brothers. Our favorite team is the Wisconsin Badgers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think events like this really help to improve the overall status of the society. I think lots of people are participated in the GiveLocalAmerica program, an online giving and crowd funding platform. Please update more details regarding this programJogo para menina online
    free friv Games
    Games friv online

    ReplyDelete